Normalize the Five-Day Weekend


Ok, I realize it's not reasonable. This is pretty on-brand for me, though; have a good idea, and then wreck it by taking it way too far. But it makes for a decent blog title, and I've promised myself to write one 'Daily Droppings' post per day, and I will end up being cross with myself if I fall off the wagon after only one day.

To allow for both the very likely chance I will forget to post tomorrow, and the very very unlikely chance anyone besides me ever reads this blog post, I wish you a sincere Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are able to spend a little time embodying your gratitude, bringing yourself into the moment, and sharing it with friends and family.



<a href="https://www.vecteezy.com/free-photos">Free Stock photos by Vecteezy</a>

Comments

Popular Posts