Black Friday


I did not break my streak on the second day, because I posted two on Wednesday. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

I can't remember when Black Friday really started becoming a thing. I'm not sure if it was a big deal when I was young and I just didn't notice, or if it did become this thing that it is in the last forty years ago, give or take. 

In any case, there was one--ONE time--I actually went out into that crush of humanity, to the mall, of all places. Yeah, there's a story there. Not the most awesome story, so I'll just summarize it by saying I was given the task of getting the kids out of the house for some hours and to not return without something nice for Mrs. Pigeon. It all worked out pretty well, if I recall correctly--and if I don't, I'll continue to use my replacement memory instead. 

For me, this is a great day to do absolutely nothing except maybe write some music. Speaking of which, what the heck am I doing on this blog?

Happy Black Friday! 


Free Stock photos by Vecteezy

Comments

Popular Posts